On the first day, May 23
, industry experts and commentators will present the latest developments in the digital environment through three streams:
- Digital business trends (including the annual AdEx Benchmark results), consumer research and standardisation initiatives in Europe
- Policy updates on the proposed new data privacy rules, legal limits and regulatory risks of the multi-screen universe and self-regulation for online behavioural advertising
- Inspiration from and for the advertising industry featuring creative showcases, award-winning digital campaigns and the latest technologies and digital innovations.
will turn to the strategies and tactics of digital leaders with keynote speeches on:
- Agency responses to the challenge of the multi-screen universe and the post-digital consumer
- Innovation in consumer experience of content and brands across multiple devices
- Initiatives from leading brands to engage across screens
- Winning publisher strategies
- Latest tools to measure the evolving audience and assess advertising impact.
At the same time as the conference, the prestigious Marketing and Interactive Excellence Awards, MIXX Europe
and IAB Europe Research Awards
will celebrate the very best European interactive campaigns and the most significant digital media research projects of the year at the Interact Gala Awards Dinner.